• No new messages
Page 350 of 350 FirstFirst ... 250300348349350
Results 3,491 to 3,496 of 3496
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: ▓ ♦☼ One Piece Club ☼♦ ▓

Default Re: ▓ ♦☼ One Piece Club ☼♦ ▓

Lovely to hear.Especially that you got adopted by a dog.:D
    And that's one of the very few things I like about winter.The warmth of a fire at home. .and perhaps the beautiful scenery,both during day and night.It was certainly a lot more exciting when I was a child,but that's to be expected.

^ ^

♥the signatures are courtesy of the amazing BlueBlooded

Spoiler!

B.A.S.S forever~

Bishie lover

Did you read the chapter??? Wow, Reiju is even more awesome than I thought *wipes a tear* Some nice onee-chan she is! The mom-suffering-through-her-pregnancy is sure becoming a thing, lol XD Makes me even more curious about Luffy's XD
    I imagine the guys will get together and wreak havoc to the whole place, ohoho, and boy, does Big Mom deserve it :D

Thank you, Sancta, for the awesome set!!!

; _ ;

So sad.I've grown to love his nee-chan.And not only because she's gorgeous,mind you.I sincerely hope Sanji finds a way to save her.This 'I'm willing to die for my sins' bullshit I don't accept.As for the ever-suffering mothers,I'd love it if Luffy's wasn't one of them.The tendency has to break somewhere!
    Luffy. .just. .no comment.This is how it's always going to be,I suppose.The captain being the heaviest burden of them all for the whole crew.
    And hopefully we see poor Brooks next chapter!Now that the bottom floors have been sealed off,it seems like the Bropper team of mirror artists is his only chance to escape.

Oh and the no FUCKING chapter next week makes everything 10x times more tragic.

^ ^

Spoiler!

B.A.S.S forever~

Bishie lover

I agree, she is the one person from that horrendous family who deserves to be saved. And I am pretty sure Sanji won't give her up that easily :)
    Well... that's Luffy for you... He is one hell of an idiot but we all love him nonetheless, his crew included :D
    Yeah... the break is tough as usual...

Aaaaaaand almost a month and a half later. .what I was waiting for so much finally fucking happened.Sanji reunited with his captain.FINALLY!

But!Let us backtrack a bit.Bropper and Co. are,as expected,doing wonders.Saving Pedro first from what looked like his certain demise.
    Following with that chapter devoted to the newly founded troupe performing a covert operation to save Brooks-hilarious! :D
    Brooks just gained an impossible amount of style points.Soul king?More like Soul God.xD
    Not only did he actually FIGHT with Big Mom,he was the first one ever to injure her personal 'souls' AND actually steal a rubbing of the poneglyphs.Him not acknowledging it as anything even noteworthy was just priceless.And my god,how did all THAT not grant the man a glimpse of some panties? ;_;

And yet another teary moment.I can't say I agree with Sanji though. .I'd understand him willing to save his sister,but even his father and brothers?He really is a kind and forgiving soul.Well..it just makes everything that much more interesting!It appears the whole gang will be together in the mirror world soon,ready to perfectly plot the wedding wrecking <3
    All of it possible thanks to the fear which Big Mom instils in her subjects.Even her children are mortally afraid if her,hence preferring to hide their failures.

Finishing with the 'plot' Jinbe mentioned. .which most certainly involves Capone.So there's yet another unknown about the wedding day,as him and his 'allies' have already started moving.But what would be his aim. .like the other supernovas,to take down a Yonko?I don't remember him being a part of an alliance though. .so he must have other people on the inside ready to betray Big Mom.What an ambitious fellow.

^ ^

Spoiler!

B.A.S.S forever~

Bishie lover

Do we get a chapter today? Or it was a break this week?? I checked - a break it is *sighs*
    I have nothing to add really, except that I was really happy with the reunion of our captain and cook :) Also - Brook was awesome! And so modest too :D
    I cannot wait to see how the wedding day will go :D I imagine it will be full of surprises for everyone, especially Big Mom and her evil daughter, grrr!