• No new messages
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: I am selling Nihonomaru or Shutting it down

Default Re: I am selling Nihonomaru or Shutting it down

La Rouge

I don't have an ETA for it.

Current staff are sending me recommendation to consider who would join the staff. At the moment, i am looking at few applicants and evaluating who would join the staff + working further on the homepage. I thought i was going to make a public thread about it but I found staff recommendation much more efficient. If i find that i need to create a public thread about it, it will be posted if needed.

Please don't pm me unless it is serious Inquiry.

Spoiler!

Ixion

So the current staff sends you recommendations huh...sigh,i've got a bad feeling about it,but for now i'll wait.

Katie24 likes this.

~♦♠ Big Bad Wolf ♠♦~

Best you can do is being patient. Being pushy will probably not work in your favor.

Katie24 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ellymate
    You're officially MY BIG BAD WOLF!

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Rina Touin View Post
    I don't have an ETA for it.

Current staff are sending me recommendation to consider who would join the staff. At the moment, i am looking at few applicants and evaluating who would join the staff + working further on the homepage. I thought i was going to make a public thread about it but I found staff recommendation much more efficient. If i find that i need to create a public thread about it, it will be posted if needed.
    Hi, I would like to staff apply, I can do anything network admin or security admin,
    * Network administration, management, and development
    * Network related technical issues
    * Maintains network environment by identifying requirements and installing upgrades
    * Monitors network performance
    * Evaluates network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency
    * Assist relevant staff in assigned duties

* Design, configure, deploy, and maintain security infrastructure
    * Analyze problems, recommend solutions, products, and technologies to meet objectives
    * Actively protect information and infrastructure from external or internal threats
    * Implement firewall solutions to properly secure data and provide consultation
    * Assist the end-users
    * Server administration, management and development
    * Server related technical issues
    * Configure, install, support, and maintain plugins, mods, addons and scripts
    * Delegates implementation of tasks as approved by senior staff

I just have study many been in 3 years in vBulletin and IP.Board, XenForo Security fix (private). I have to enough skills server/software security.

If we can talk more in PM, Or just be here public thread.

Last edited by Kagura Chans; 04-22-2017 at 01:58 AM.
    Eternal Blue likes this.
    I do not have pity for password stealers, I just whip out the banhammer and ban them permanently.

Viking

Looking forward to the new homepage.

Ixion

Quote Originally Posted by Kagura Chans View Post
    Hi, I would like to staff apply, I can do anything network admin or security admin,
    * Network administration, management, and development
    * Network related technical issues
    * Maintains network environment by identifying requirements and installing upgrades
    * Monitors network performance
    * Evaluates network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency

* Design, configure, deploy, and maintain security infrastructure
    * Analyze problems, recommend solutions, products, and technologies to meet objectives
    * Actively protect information and infrastructure from external or internal threats
    * Implement firewall solutions to properly secure data and provide consultation
    * Assist the end-users
    * Server administration, management and development
    * Server related technical issues
    * Configure, install, support, and maintain plugins, mods, addons and scripts
    * Delegates implementation of tasks as approved by senior staff

I just have study many been in 3 years in vBulletin and IP.Board, XenForo Security fix (private). I have to enough skills server/software security.

If we can talk more in PM, Or just be here public thread.
    If it would this easy Rina already would have made a public topic about it,for now i suggest you the same i was told: Be patient,as written above the current staff send her recommendations even if we want them to notice us being pushy sadly won't work in our favor.

I see 2 option: 1: They tell you to wait,just like they did to me or 2: Rina contacts you in PM to discuss the details.

Kagura Chans likes this.

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Arawn-sama View Post
    If it would this easy Rina already would have made a public topic about it,for now i suggest you the same i was told: Be patient,as written above the current staff send her recommendations even if we want them to notice us being pushy sadly won't work in our favor.

I see 2 option: 1: They tell you to wait,just like they did to me or 2: Rina contacts you in PM to discuss the details.
    I hope, I can wait with them ^^

I do not have pity for password stealers, I just whip out the banhammer and ban them permanently.

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Arawn-sama View Post

Also, I can try to help her support for SSL with CloudFlare free. If I can pay to help her with server secure better and backup server, better control panel. I can tell her about more.

Last edited by Kagura Chans; 04-20-2017 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Word a little fix.

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Rina Touin View Post
    I don't have an ETA for it.....
    Together can keep this active site community! Almost for 10th anniversary from 2007! Great of anime community! Hentai, Ecchi these same.

If we can removal vBulletin copyright & version? People hacker are an idiot trying to want hack with your site against. If have you bought removal for copyright in a vBulletin customer? If you didn't. I can give up money help you. To buy. ;3

If become staff, I'll get look this vBulletin files and clean a bugs and something issue. Etc more.

Last edited by Kagura Chans; 04-21-2017 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Added tag user.

Ixion

It's a good thing you're this dedicated^^,but try not to spam this much otherwise some mod appears out of no where and tells you the same.

Kagura Chans likes this.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718