• No new messages
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 151617
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: I am selling Nihonomaru or Shutting it down

Default Re: I am selling Nihonomaru or Shutting it down

Ixion

Been a while i guess,but looks like this donation issue is still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rina Touin View Post
    I am also looking for a new active staff to pick up the pace, i was speaking with Elly a week ago, so we will announce position for staff soon.
    Can't even imagine how long i've waited for this announcement,honestly it's about time something happens not only the old moderators went silent in nearly every section,but those too who were choosed after them.I would suggest a whole staff reorganization.

La Rouge

For members interested to be part of Nihonomaru moderators and staff team, please pm me. I might create an announcement for it soon with qualifications that I tend to seek in moderators and staff in general. I've had an amazing staff the past few years. They were all the backbone of Niho during different stages. We were and are like a big family.

Please don't pm me unless it is serious Inquiry.

Spoiler!

Flame Haze

Rina, how's your financial situation holding up? I'm still of the opinion that if you're stressing out about money, putting niho on hold is probably a good idea. Doubling down on debts does not seem like a good idea in most situations. Trying to keep a almost non existant community afloat isn't really worth it, if I'm being honest. Maybe it'll pick up with the manga reader, but that's a hope that can be attained after a close down and maybe a relaunch of the site.

Idk, it's probably what I would do in your boots. But I'm not you.

La Rouge

It still hasn't changed but I can either let it all go or try to improve the situation. I've decided to choose the later and give it another push.

Last edited by Rina Touin; 03-20-2017 at 08:05 PM.
    Eternal Blue likes this.

Please don't pm me unless it is serious Inquiry.

Spoiler!

Ixion

As far i can tell there's is activity just low.People aren't here because they don't have anything else to do with their free time,they are here for the very same reason why Rina,me or the donators for example.They believe we'll come to a solution that would benefit everyone.

I've seen plenty during this 5 years since i'm here,both good and bad,but i can say one thing for sure.Even for those people who can't take part in donations including me,this site is still a place we call home and putting money aside,there are plenty of other way we could be useful.

Rina already got a detailed PM from me regarding the current situation and you could say in my head is a raw sketch about how should things change,i'm still working out the details though.

Elly told me earlier: "It takes two to tango".The way i see it the donators and other members are up for the dance,now the question remains: Is the management ready to tango?

Princess of Nekos on Niho

Its been to long since I've been back ^.^ I'm glad to see you aren't selling the site.

Arawn-sama likes this.
    All the girls and guys just want me. ^_^ even if I don't want them I cannot refuse anything they want. I must obey or be punished by them ^_^.

Legendary Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCaptain3 View Post
    Its been to long since I've been back ^.^ I'm glad to see you aren't selling the site.
    Me too!! Even though I haven't been as active on here as I would have liked, I have carried on donating £10 pounds In UK Sterling each month. I hope you guys will think "every little helps!" 😄

Arawn-sama likes this.

Ixion

Of course they think that Katie don't worry^^,every donation no matter how small it is is needed.

Katie24 likes this.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 151617