• No new messages
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 464748
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Prefer your girl to have big breasts or small breasts?

Default Re: Prefer your girl to have big breasts or small breasts?

Quite the idealistic and straightforward understanding you have of love,DevaraL.And it seems so misplaced in a thread like this. .^^

But you simply can't be the judge of what the universal definition of 'true love' is,or the particular way it can be achieved.That,I believe,is a unique experience for every human being.
    Hence the roads to it ought to be uniquely diverse.Superficial or not,appearance affects us all-and not necessarily because that's what society forces down our throats nowadays-but simply because it is genetically embedded in humans.Still,I'm not saying it should be your drive,just that you don't have to dismiss it as something that will surely prevent you from finding love.

Well long story short,what I wanted to tell you was to be more open to other interpretations and not limit yourself to your own understandings.Natewlielwielwie seems to have found her own love,and to be honest,hers seems mighty tempting.Lots to give and lots to get,I imagine,and who are we to say it isn't as true as your seemingly romantic and fairytale-ish vision of it?^^

^ ^

♥the signatures are courtesy of the amazing BlueBlooded

Spoiler!

B.A.S.S forever~

Ifrit

The reason couples break up today isn't because it's superficial. It's because the institution of marriage is now an outdated concept that has been used by people since antiquity as a political bargaining tool in order to secure strategic military alliances, land, protection, wealth and status.

You don't see very many minor lords in need of reliable men-at-arms in conquest of the enemy these days or fertile land with a couple of healthy cattle to last the winter.

More and more people of this generation see less of a need for marriage and millennials are perceived to be marrying later and later as they place other goals ahead of the pursuit of a relationship because it's not that high on the list of priorities which makes more sense if you see that we're a more goal-oriented and professionally driven generation than our predecessors.

I don't really care about love at this point in my life because my drive and interests lie elsewhere, but I'm not going to be a fucking eunuch until the day comes when I find somebody that's mentally unstable enough to want to shack up for life either. So I'll have my fun distractions to shove my dick in and chat with on a friendly, casual basis until then. Just because it's shallow doesn't mean it ain't entertaining.

Last edited by Salifex; 06-23-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Unknown

none for me

Unknown

I'd say small to average, though I don't care much as long as they're not overly big. I also depends a lot on the girl's silhouette to begin with. I guess it's about how natural it looks in the end: whenever I see a thin girl having a huge rack, I feel like it's unnatural.

More important, I don't like fake boobs, unless they look really, really natural (i.e., when they're affected by the laws of gravity as they should).

But back to my preference for small to medium breasts... The reasons why I prefer them smaller than bigger? Well, I like it when I can cup a whole breast into my hand and play with it. Now, I don't have very big hands, but I certainly would prefer smaller breasts to larger ones even if I had big hands.

Bottom line, I'm more into legs and bum than I am into breasts.

Unknown

I prefer girls with small breasts but a big arse. With age, big titties are gross

Unknown

Lmao this thread just made me feel so much better about my breast size. I don't feel like I have to look like a Kardashian to fit the majority beauty standard. I guess I'm an ass person because that's all I have going for my curves, but yeah. As a girl, I don't like it when they're too big because they kind of make you look fatter. Flat isn't pretty to me either. I think ideal would be in the middle, but I guess proportionality is the most important!

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 464748