Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 03-15-2017, 06:34 AM #1
I really enjoy watching movies, who doesn't? It thought it would be cool if we had a movie club where we watch a movie every week, then talk about it. It can be live action or even an anime film. The only rule is it can't be skin flicks or just messed up, use common sense. Anyone interested?
03-16-2017, 02:38 AM #2
Re: Film Club
If this gets going and there's anyone that likes to watch movies with other people, then I suggest using https://www.rabb.it/
It's like a virtual conference room, pretty much. It allows large groups of people to watch the same screen (with one person handling the remote). It also offers a text chat and the option for voice chat.
On previous forums we would host movie nights on this. Good luck getting your film club going!
03-16-2017, 04:12 AM #3
Re: Film Club
I was thinking people would watch the movies on their own sometime during the week, and not have a planned day since people have conflicting schedules
- By Meyrin Mai in forum MARU'S FANCLUBSReplies: 9779Last Post: 12-01-2015, 02:57 PM
- By Rina Touin in forum Manga ListReplies: 26Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:53 PM
- By Mikaya in forum Cinema And MusicReplies: 93Last Post: 12-05-2008, 07:37 AM
- By Agnus in forum Finished Anime SeriesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-22-2008, 09:42 PM
- By .eXe in forum Help & SupportReplies: 64Last Post: 06-26-2007, 02:40 AM