• No new messages

View Poll Results: Do you ladies prefer short or long hair?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Long Hair

12 52.17%
  • Short Hair

11 47.83%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fashionable Hair

Op2 Fashionable Hair

Mysterious

Question: Do you ladies prefer long or short hair?

I've heard some tell me that they've always had long hair while others have said that short hair is good for maintenance purposes.

I know of one friend who grew out her hair to be as long as Kona-chan from Lucky Star!

Spoiler!

Your thoughts?

Default Re: Fashionable Hair

Ifrit

Short hair.

Exactly what you heard from the short haired ladies, it's less maintenance plus not too heavy of a burden to fix up if you're lazy, specially. Lol It's comfortable too when sleeping. Also, I never look good with long hair anyway so short hair BANZAI!!

KumaBane

Short Hair- Guys with short hair and a little stubble look so masculine and sexy to me. But mostly it depends on age range. A teenage boy could have medium-long hair (Side sweeps) and look sexy as hell but for me, 27+ has to have relatively short hair, or at least no fringe

愛している

I prefer to have a long hair, but I can't seem to grow it long enough anymore T_T But yes, short hair is less of a hassle especially while combing and shampooing. It's hard to fix long hair whenever you're outside and very windy. >,<

Neetle

It depends.

As long as it fits the guy, anything goes.

I don't care about other people's hair really.

My hair is two feet long and I don't plan to change that.

Hybridwolf

I knew a teacher at college who had long hair and she said her daughter had hair that pooled around her feet. It boggles my mind how someone would go about caring for that amount of hair. O.o

Flame Haze

Quote Originally Posted by Hybridwolf View Post
    I knew a teacher at college who had long hair and she said her daughter had hair that pooled around her feet. It boggles my mind how someone would go about caring for that amount of hair. O.o
    Ick probably took days to comb that matted mess.

I love my long hair. It only goes a bit past shoulder length which I find perfect and stuff. I love pony tails and I think long hair suits me a lot more than short hair.

LONG HAIR POWER PURGE SHORT HAIR ULTIMATE RACE etc

Bserkr Brazilian Specimen

Quote Originally Posted by Natewlie View Post
    Ick probably took days to comb that matted mess.

I love my long hair. It only goes a bit past shoulder length which I find perfect and stuff. I love pony tails and I think long hair suits me a lot more than short hair.

LONG HAIR POWER PURGE SHORT HAIR ULTIMATE RACE etc
    Your hair is cute o:
    But it's such a hassle having long hair... ;( ... requires a lot of love and determination to take care of it :P ...
    mine is reaching the shoulders... well, lots of expensive shampoos and shit v_v
    well... at least for us guys, it's a hassle :P

Last edited by raginu; 06-03-2015 at 01:14 PM.

Flame Haze

Quote Originally Posted by raginu View Post
    Your hair is cute o:
    But it's such a hassle having long hair... ;( ... requires a lot of love and determination to take care of it :P ...
    mine is reaching the shoulders... well, lots of expensive shampoos and shit v_v
    Awww thanks man!

I don't think it's a lot of work. I mean, comb twice a day, wash with shampoo and conditioner. If I'm lazy to do any of that, just put it in a sexy pony tail and BAM instant no maintenance. 0 gel/mousse/hairspray unlike a lot of short hair cut styles too, I just only use shampoo and conditioner. Well I guess sometimes I use a curling iron if I really want to go all out but that's SUPER rare.

4$ shampoo and 4$ conditioner is fine, don't need no expensive stuff. It all works the same in my experience. Unless you get dollar store shampoo, that stuff has the consistency of semen, it's fucked up.

raginu likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast